- Floralia Springfest
- Tourism and Sustainable Development - overall
- Tourism and Sustainability - Tourism Trends and Developments
- Cluster member's Opening ceremony!
- How Can Stories Help Destination Marketing?
- Sustainable use of tourism and resources in rural development
- Bristol is Europe's Green Capital in 2015
- Look-out tower or shot tower?
- Energy Efficient Music (EEM)
- Julie's Bicycle
- Latitude Festival
- The Sycamore in Tata is the tree of the year, Thank You!
- Tourism agreement signed in Tata
- Week of Hungarian National Parks – Opening
- Workshop 04.18
- Mill in tourism
- Main programs of the AZAUM at Almásfüzitő, 2014
- Tourism conference and exhibition
Find us on the facebook
DU-NA-TÚRA Öko- és Fesztiválturisztikai Klaszter for Sustainability
The members of The DU-NA-TÚRA Öko- és Fesztiválturisztikai Klaszter are tourism companies and event tourism operators who are committed to sustainable tourism. They believe that the enviroment-friendly operation is essential for the economic-, enviromental- and social sustainability.
The claster is designed to serve as a collaboration platform which helps the development and implementation of sustainable cooperations and projects. These cooperations and projects are featured by the followings:
- parties involved in the project develop environmental awareness,
- the aim is to reduce the environmental impact of tourism,
- successful operation of actors involved in the project
The project is waiting for anybody who is interested. Our Contact can be found under the Contacts menu.
Key data of the project:
Project Title: The DU-NA-TOUR Ecological and tourism festival Cluster Development for Sustainability
The budget of the project: 15,015,100 Ft
Beneficiary Name: Water, Music, Flower Festival Nonprofit Services Ltd.
/The project is running between : 01.10.2013-31.03.2015
The start and end of the project are: 01.10.2013-31.03.2015/
Project ID: KDOP-2.2.1/A-12-2012-0010
The project is funded by the EU, the European Regional Development Fund co-financed by the ERDF.